My second award nomination comes from Bitte, Surprisingly she didn’t go for the old rules of 1)having to kill someone. Though I understand why she wouldn’t go for the second rule 2)Go jump off a Building, Since the Dark One doesn’t jump off buildings, She just aparates away.
I also want to Thank Raine for her nomination^^ Once Again you beat me to it dear!
The requisites according to The Dark One/Bitte for this award include the following:
1) Award 15 other bloggers who are worthy of the award.
– Everybody on the list for my Liebster Award
– I still need to add to the list here and there and I will as time goes by
2) Ensure that these lucky bloggers are aware of their new ranking in the blogging hall of fame.
3) Thank the wonderful soul who bestowed the nomination.
I did! or did I? Well here it is again! Thank you Bitte & Raine you gals are wonderful.
4) List seven interesting, random facts about oneself
– I am a girl of many names: Min, Mina, Mini (yes as in small, as in I’m not very tall), Minnie, Meanie (cuz in spanish Minnie sounds like Meanie- as in I’m mean, it’s a pun that works with spanglish speakers), Clau, Claw, Cloud, Cloudy, VitaMin, Poodle, Chilib (which in Mayan means stick, this was relevant when I was skinny) Negrita, Georgia, Yuca Gringa (Yuca is an abbreviation of Yucatan & Gringa is usually how Mexicans call US citizens), La Gringa, Güerita (It means blondie- though I’m not really, my natural color is light golden brown), Now I’ve added Harem Master to my large list of potential alter-egos.
– I received piano lessons for twelve years, however I’ve never gotten over my fear of playing in public, so though I play pretty well alone, when I have an audience who is not my family I freak out and go blank.
– I double Majored in the span of three years (by overloading and taking summer courses – I had no life in college, it was study, work, study, work some more and then sleep). For those who might be interested my Majors were: Human Evolution, Prehistory and Material Cultures Anthropology (that’s one major, otherwise known as HEP track Anthro) and the second was Latin American Literature and Cultural Studies. I usually reduce it to “I majored in Anthropology and Latin American Literature”
– My friends and I had a school system for naughty thoughts. While they were in University of Bad Thoughts (UBT) I was still attending Gutter High(GH) – I was perpetually the last one to get a dirty joke, or double entendre… sometimes I still am…
– I went to an All Girls High School. I hated it my first year there, partly because I hardly ever even talked to girls before going to such a place, it was torture, all my friends were guys, what was I doing stuck in an all girls school?! My parents decided that it was the only way to ensure that I don’t go boy-crazy and get high grades to get into the best college. It did work, my High School was competitive, I became Salutatorian and the best is that I eventually met my BFFs there… I miss them…
– I am the queen of TMI (if you hadn’t noticed with the previous bullets)
– My dream is to work in the Doctors without Borders program… Hwaiting!
5) Display the award for all to see.
- Check it out on my sidebar!